UNN Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
UNN Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session,The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is now available and it’s requested for candidates to purchase it’s Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercises form the 2020-2021 academic sessions.
This is to inform and notify the general public that’s application form for admission into the degree programme for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN is now available online for the 2020/2021 academic sessions.
Application form for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka registration exercises will start and commences on Thursday July 18, 2019 and ends on Thursday, August 22, 2019 on the University school website.
UNN Post UTME Eligible Candidates
- 1. Applicants who merits and chose UNN in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- 2. University of Nigeria, Nsukka urges all candidates applying for admission into any of it’s courses to possess five O’Level passess.
Method to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fees of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira Only) through Remita Platforms at any Commercial Bank.
Online registration process:
- Login and visit the University school website: www.unn.edu.ng.
- Once landed on the UNN Portal (click on the link located on the top right corner of the website).
- Click Prospective Students.
- Select Online Application form for 2019/2020 admission screening exercises.
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Proceed to Bank for payments or pay using your ATM card.
- Then return to the portal.
- Re-enter JAMB registration Number.
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields available.
- Then enter O’Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number).
- Re-enter your grades correctly.
- Then upload certificates (please make sure it’s sizes are not above 100KB)
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- Your JAMB Results Slip.
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 (for double sitting candidates) and click the Next button)
- NB: Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Then follow by ticking the confirmation Box below.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
NB: All candidates are required to provide and accurate information concerning their selves, information misleading and fake may lead to students been denied admission. And also should be careful of dubious website claiming to be (UNN) University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
It’s our pleasure to give you information concerning this article we published below. Do you want more information concerning UNN Post UTME? we can help you with the latest information concerning UNN Post UTME, Admission, cut-off mark and latest gist as it unfold via all kinds of UNN Post UTME, when you comments below.
Kindly note that we also share latest gist and information concerning latest trends as it unfold through Scholarships, Admission Screening exercises, School information allover the world and latest recruitment process and job application across the world.