Tai Solarin College of Education (OOU Degree Affiliation) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Tai Solarin College of Education (OOU Degree Affiliation) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Today I will be guiding you guys through on how to easily Make it to your way of securing Tai Solarin College of Education (OOU Degree Affiliation) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session. So kindly note the following mentioned guidelines for to easily do so at your own comforts zones or areas.
On this page I will be showing up in the process involved in purchasingTai Solarin College of Education (OOU Degree Affiliation) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session in your state and location despite the atmosphere of the place.
This is to notify and inform the prospective or the students that’s wrote the 2020 JAMB UTME and scored a minimum score of 180 that the National Universities Commission has approved the academic affiliation of the College with the Olabisi ONABANJO, with effect from 2020-2021 academic session.
Interested and qualified candidates in any of the SEVEN (7) Approved programme, namely:
- 1. B.Sc. (Ed.) in Economics, Social Studies, Computer Science, Political Science and Mathematics and B.Ed. in Business Education and
- 2. Guidance & Counselling. Should contact the Centre for Degree programme (CEDEP) of the college for furthermore information or CALL: 08061662478; 08034917137 or 08034447348 for full details on the admission procedure…
Method to Apply for TASCE (OOU Degree Affiliation) Post UTME Form.
Interested and qualified applicant’s should apply online with the payments of screening fee of Two thousands naira only (2,000.00). In addition, a Portal access fee of five thousands naira only (#5,000) payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (please print out your receipt after payment)
- 1. Register and pay for the Admissions process by clicking”Click Here to Apply” button on an application.
- (Kindly fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because an ACTIVATION LINK will be sent to you by the email address you have provided previously).
- However if you have already created and activated your account, Click here to login with your account details:
- 2. Kindly check your email box (or spam) for the Activation Link. Follow the link back to the Admission portal.
(You Must Activate your account, to confirm the validity of your email address, before proceeding with the application)
- 3. Once you are logged into the admission portal, click on the “Pay Application Fee” to make your payment with your ATM card
(You need to make the payments before filling out the application form)
- 4. However if your payment is Approved, go to the payments History link to PRINT your receipt. Meanwhile, click on the “Check Status” link to update DECLINED or PENDING transactions.
- 5. Now carefully fill out the online application form with the required information and upload necessary scanned Documents (PDF format only) and Passports
- 6. Then confirm the information on the application form before clicking on the submission button. Once you submit the application form, you can never edit it back.
- 7. Then print the application form and check back later to print the screening slip with the screening date on it.
Applicants are required to come along with the following for the screening exercises:
- 1. 2020 JAMB UTME Results (for those that sat for the JAMB)
- 2. Original O’Level Results
Please note that candidates participation in the screening process is a mandatory requirements for entry into the Tai-Solarin College of Education in Affiliation with OOU Degree programmes.
It’s our pleasure to give you information concerning this article we published below. Do you want more information concerning Post UTME? we can help you with the latest information concerning TASCE/OOU degree affiliated post UTME, Admission, cut-off mark and latest gist as it unfold via all kinds of TASCE/OOU degree affiliated post UTME, when you comments below.
Kindly note that we also share latest gist and information concerning latest trends as it unfold through Scholarships, Admission Screening exercises, School information allover the world and latest recruitment process and job application across the world.