Sars Recruitment 2020/2020 Form | Apply for Special Anti Robbery Squad Recruitment Here
Sars Recruitment 2020/2020 Form | Apply for Special Anti Robbery Squad Recruitment Here! /www.npf.gov.ng
On this page, I will be sharing you a brief introduction about sars before we move ahead to show you how sars recruitment is done and some other things you need to know about the recruitment, such as application form, the form requirements and some other guidelines.
According to the popular channel called Wikipedia website, it’s stated that Sars is a branch of the Nigeria Police Force under the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (FCIID). The squad deals with crimes associated with armed robbery, car snatching, kidnapping, cattle rusting and crimes associated to firearms.
So now that you have known everything about Sars, let then move ahead with the order process associated with this recruitment process concerning sars jobs and how to go about it. All you need to do is follow this page carefully and you are good to go.
Be rest assured that we will be showing you the full information concerning sars recruitment and process ahead. But before we go, we would like to tell you that, sars recruitment is in two category which are, sars recruitment for graduate and non-graduate, so now that you have known that let move ahead with the below mentioned details.
We have uploaded the process with Sars recruitment, which are classified into two, Sars recruitment process requirements and how to apply for sars recruitment process and how to get job applications updates about Sars recruitment.
Sars Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Requirements
Below are everything you need to know about the recruitment process for sars jobs and other needed information to start ahead with Sars jobs.
- Nigerians who want to apply must have certified with a minimum of second class lower degree or HND.
- Candidates must be a Nigerian by birth and should not exceed the maximum grace of age requirement which is between the ages of 20 and 30 years before the recruitment process.
- Applicants should be medical, mentally and physically stable according NA standard.
- A good and recognized referee’s must recommend by the candidate.
- Applicants for male must measure at least 1.68m and likewise female 1.65m in height.
- Applicant’s should be an ex-convict and must have a valid means of identification either voters card, driver’s license or national immigration passport or national Identity card.
- Candidates should provide their age declaration or government hospital or national population commission certificate.
- Should possess NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Candidates must present parents/guardians and Next of kin contact address and phone number.
- Candidates should not have any type of tattoos in his or her body
- Applicants should duly proceed with further details of school certified certificate of origin (primary to secondary School certificate).
- Be assured that only academic certificates received from 2009 to date will be accepted.
- Service personnel must also show valid military Identity card and letters of recommendation by their commanding officers.
- Candidates must also present a valid letter of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions.
- Also they must have served for not less than five years in the department.
See other jobs near you...
- NIMET Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Nigerian Meteorological Agency Form Here – www.nimet.gov.ng
- AIB Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Accident Investigation Bureau Form Here – www.aib.gov.ng
- NERC Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Department of Petroleum Resources Form Here – www.nerc.gov.ng
- DPR Recruitment 2020/2021 – Apply Department of Petroleum Resources Form Here – www.dpr.gov.ng
Be rest assured that the Sars recruitment process is totally free of charge, so don’t pay attention to any dupes requesting for money in other to get verified or jobs via sars in the Nigeria police.
How to Apply for Sars Recruitment 2020/2021 Applications Form
To apply for sars recruitment process is simple, all you have to do is visit the recruitment page dedicated for it through >>>www.npf.gov.ng <<< and apply once the application surfaces online.
To get future update about when the Sars recruitment process commences online, kindly drop a comment below, so we can keep you updated.