Plateau State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form (PLASU) for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Plateau State University Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form (PLASU) for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Are you aspiring to be one of the candidates who will partake in the 2020/2021 Plateau State University Post UTME or Direct Entry form? Here I will be showing up an easy guidelines to apply for the PLASU Post UTME form. Kindly note the following mentioned guidelines.
The Plateau State University (PLASU) is now inviting prospective student for it Post UTME exercises and Direct Entry screening exercises application form for the admission into it’s undergraduate programme for 2020-2021 academic Sessions. You can see requirements and procedures below on this post now about PLASU Post UTME.
With all due respect, the management and authority of PLASU University is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Plateau State University (PLASU) First degree porgramme for it 2020/2021 academic session.
PLASU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Below are the details you need to possess before you can be able to apply for Plateau State University Post UTME application registration.
The PLASU Post UTME application screening exercises is open to:
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” in the 2019 JAMB Direct Entry (DR) application and have any of the following mentioned below qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with minimum of Lower credit), and IJMB (with minimum of 7 points).
Method to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Application Form
Kindly follow up with the below mentioned guidelines to apply for the Plateau State University Post UTME applications registration form.
The screening exercises will be done online following the procedure mentioned below:
- Log and visit the university website via:
- Once landed on the school website “Click 2020/2021 Post UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment.
- Then input your JAMB registration number and click GO.
- Click on make payments now (for those who want to make payments through Remita). For cash payment, click to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payments.
- Then pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousands Naira (N2,000.00) only through Remita (excluded bank Charges).
- Once you have made your payment visitutme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with your registration.
Then login with your JAMB registration number and RRR number.
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades.
- Then click on submit and print your registration slip.
- You will now receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided.
Kindly note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong details information will not be registered and may lead to such candidates been disqualified.
All prospective student are required to note the above stated procedures…
NB: beware of internet or offline scammers specifying to offer you admission in return of money..
It’s our pleasure to give you information concerning this article we published below. Do you want more information concerning PLASU Post UTME? we can help you with the latest information concerning PLASU Post UTME, Admission, cut-off mark and latest gist as it unfold via all kinds of PLASU Post UTME, when you comments below.
Kindly note that we also share latest gist and information concerning latest trends as it unfold through Scholarships, Admission Screening exercises, School information allover the world and latest recruitment process and job application across the world.