Leiden University Excellence Scholarships 2020-2021 (LexS) | Netherlands Scholarships, Obviously there are many scholarships opportunities that are been advertised today as we speak, but seems that many people don’t know the actual one that can help them achieve their goals. Do you want to pursue your Master studies and you run out of financial aid? You don’t need to worry anymore because every year the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships programme are opened to enable international students who are looking to further their masters studies abroad. If you are from Non-EU/EEA countries and you wish to further a full-time master’s degree programme then you should carefully follow this page to apply for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarship Programme.
Previously we said above that the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships programme 2020 (LexS) is officially opened to the best outstanding Non-EU/EEA students who are planning to further a full-time master’s degree programme at the Leiden University Netherlands. So if you are looking to further your studies at the Leiden University in Netherlands then you should keeping reading to find out more about this scholarship programme.
Supported Level of Education
If you are looking to apply this scholarship programme, then you need to know about the courses that accredited on the scholarships programme. Below are the supported level of studies allowed for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships programme 2020.
All Master’s programme (with the exception of regular LLM (non-advanced) programmes) in the following faculties: Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences, science, Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkelingen Nascholing (ICLON), African studies Centre, international Institute for African Studies.
Leiden University Excellence Scholarships 2020-2021 Benefits: What will Applicants Benefit?
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarships programme 2020 will tend to fund for those who are planning to further a full-time master’s degree programme at Leiden University and typically meet up with the below mentioned scholarships requirements. See scholarship benefits, what applicants will benefit from this award.
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarships programme has 3 awards:
– € 10.000 of the tuition fee
– € 15.000 of the tuition fee
– Total tuition fee minus the statutory tuition fee
Leiden University Excellence Scholarships 2020-2021Application Requirements
Obviously no doubt, but certainly you must pass some requirements and criteria before you can be awarded this scholarship programme award. So see full requirements below.
- 1. Student will or and must have achieved excellent results in their previous education, this being relevant to the master’s programme for which they are enrolling for.
- 2. As an indication, the students is amongst the top 10% of graduates in his/her previous study programme. Please be aware that proof of ranking is not required – This information is purely to indicate the level of competitiveness.
- 3. Candidates must have a non EEA” Passport and may not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grant and loans, (Studiefinanciering).
- 4. Applicants must first apply online for admission to a Master’s programme at the Leiden University. In your application you must clearly state that you would like to apply for the LexS scholarship and upload your letter of motivation for the LexS scholarship on the scholarship page.
Support and Official website
We are calling for the international students who are planning to further a full-time master’s degree programme abroad especially Netherlands, to CLICK HERE to read more about the scholarship and as well apply for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships programme 2020 Application before 1st February and October 1st 2020 application deadline.