FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
FUTO Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, Hello guys, I will be showing you guys information about the Federal University of Technology Owerri Post UTME application registration process and how to apply and the rigorous process to easily get and become successful as one of the aspirants who is wishing to become a student of this noble institutions.
The authority and management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has begin the acceptance for application for it’s 2020/2021 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercises application. FUTO Post UTME form is now authentically available for purchase online. Please see the requirements and method of how to get the application form below on this page.
Application are kindly invited from qualified and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate Programme for the 2020/2021 academic sessions.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Post UTME
- 1. Candidates whom must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- 2. Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Kindly note that those who did not choose FUTO as first Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institutions.
Method to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form
For you to apply for the Federal University of Technology Owerri, you need to follow up with the below mentioned guidelines for you easily apply for FUTO Post UTME.
- Log and visit the university website via: futo.edu.ng
- Once landed on the school website”click on Prospective student”.
- Click on the “2019/2020 Post-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Then enter your JAMB registration number to generate payments invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- After that, proceed to any Bank with the payments invoice OR simple pay with your ATM card.
- Return to the Application page and re-enter your JAMB registration number again.
- Then proceed with the application completion of the form.
- Enter your O’Level results accurately.
Then confirm your entries.
- Now submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Then you are to await further notice from the University.
NB: Interested and eligible candidates will be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communication from the school on a detailed discretion.
- Applicants are issued a warning to upload there O’level results on JAMB Portal on before or August 31, 2020.
- Kindly note, those who fail to register within the period will not be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
NB: Applicants who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Information for Direct Entry Candidates: in the information above 1-4 above;
Please do ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on / before Friday, August 30, 2019.
Kindly note that any candidates who fails to submit his/her academic transcript will or would not be qualified or consider for admission
For inquiries concerning more information about the Federal University of Technology Owerri Post Utme kindly contact the following FUTO Hot line through:
It’s our pleasure to give you information concerning this article we published below. Do you want more information concerning FUTO Post UTME? we can help you with the latest information concerning FUTO Post UTME, Admission, cut-off mark and latest gist as it unfold via all kinds of FUTO Post UTME, when you comments below.
Kindly note that we also share latest gist and information concerning latest trends as it unfold through Scholarships, Admission Screening exercises, School information allover the world and latest recruitment process and job application across the world.