ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Sessions
ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Sessions,Enugu State University of Science and Technology (Esut) Post UTME and Direct Entry is here, see how to apply below and some other guidelines needed to excel for the esut Post UTME registration.
Application is cordially invited for the 2020 UTME for admission to degree programme on a full-time basis in the college and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology from those qualified and successful candidates who merited the JAMB cut off mark.
ESUT POST UTME ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES
- 1. Candidates who scored 170, except Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200 and above.
- 2. The Screening exercises is by Computer Based Test.
Method to Apply for ESUT POST UTME Online
You are to note that the registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
Online registration process:
- Visit and log into the esut portal via
- Under the regular student, click 2019/2020 Admission Screening Registration.
- The page that pops up, enter your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Now enter the required information in the page to generate your invoice.
Through the invoice page, you have to pay using either Interswitch, which includes:
- Bank Options: This gives room for you to proceed to any commercial Bank with a print out of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payments of N2000 (excluded service charges) through Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- Debit Cards: This gives room for you to pay by using your Debit Card to pay online.
- Once you have made any payments using the above process, then return to the application page and enter your”JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Then proceed with the completion of the form.
- Now confirm the information you provided.
- Then submit your application.
- Proceed to print out your acknowledgement form slip.
NB: Carry your application slip to the Post UTME Examination centre.
- 1. Every candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who in either fails to comprehend and do so shall not be considered for admission.
- 2. Applicants awaiting the results of WAEC, NABTEB, NECO 2020 are eligible to apply. Note, meanwhile, that’s results released after October 31, 2019 shall not be accepted, also, inconsistency in name is not applicable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Applicants names on their O’ Level certificate and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same. Also candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
POST-UTME Screening Forms
- JAMB Results Slip
All completed screening forms must be returned online with the scanned copies of the each of the following documents:
- UTME Results Slip
- Entry qualifications Certificate(s)
- Current Passports-Size Photograph.
Attention: Candidates must verify and certify that the information given by him/her in each of the section of the screening form is the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be misleading or false, he/she shall not be considered for entry or admission.
Direct Entry Applicants: All direct Entry Applicants who chose esut are also to sit for the screening test. However, they are also required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening online as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
Disclaimer: Candidates are to be mindful of online scammers or website poinpointing to be processing applications on behalf of Esut official website or agent’s, as such are void. So stay away from them.
It’s our pleasure to give you information concerning this article we published below. Do you want more information concerning ESUT Post UTME? we can help you with the latest information concerning ESUT Post UTME, Admission, cut-off mark and latest gist as it unfold via all kinds of ESUT Post UTME, when you comments below.
Kindly note that we also share latest gist and information concerning latest trends as it unfold through Scholarships, Admission Screening exercises, School information allover the world and latest recruitment process and job application across the world.